- Rahel – a girl with a giving heart, is a courageous and caring 10 year-old girl who dreams of one day becoming a doctor
- She is determined to help her village fight the terrible illness Malaria. Read her mini book included to learn how Rahel bravely ventures to out to bring back medical supplies for her friends and neighbors
- Hearts For Hearts Girls mission is to inspire girls to celebrate diversity, be agents of change in their lives, and positively impact the lives of those in their community, and ultimately the world!
- For each doll purchased – Hearts For Hearts Girls donates $1.00 to World Vision to support their humanitarian programs that better the lives of those in each dolls represented country
- Rahel is a 14″ 100% vinyl doll with an abundance of curly black hair, a bright shirt, woven skirt, and authentic jewelry. She comes with a girl sized friendship bracelet, comb and a story book about her life
Each Doll Purchased Donates $1.00 to Our Charitable Partner: World Vision
World Vision’s Mission
World Vision’s holistic development model ensures entire communities have lasting access to clean water, healthcare, food security, education, and economic opportunities.
World Vision is the largest and most effective non-government organization with 65 years of experience in international development and 46,000 staff member working in nearly 100 countries around the world.
World Visions Efforts Include
Raising awareness in communities about women’s and girls’ inherent value and fundamental human rights, advocating for stronger laws, and supporting education for girls in order to reduce incidences of violence against women.
Equipping women with vocational training and small business loans to generate income, helping to change the perception of women’s roles and support their greater involvement in community decision-making.
Providing and building access to clean water, to reduce the distances traveled by women and girls to collect water and incidences of water-related disease, so mothers can spend more time pursuing income-generating activities and children in school.